Fashion, Interior & Travel blogger

Sunday 16 April 2017

Mood Board 2 - Wanderlust

Happy Easter!! Im keeping up with the weekly mood boards and todays one (aka the second) is a wanderlust mood board, as I am holiday dreaming as per usual. I really want to go on holiday again after Morocco so I've been looking hard and I think Corfu will be the next adventure!  I've been planning next weeks blog posts already and I hope to share a lot of new ideas, including outfit ones, which i hope you love, and as for next sundays mood board I think it will be on home interior inspo! Any way I hope you liked this weeks inspo and it makes you just as excited for summer as I am... love Nic x
Keep updated for new posts on my insta . . . @nicolakaik 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig